Re: [LUG] has ever thing gone quiet no Lug chat since wednesday?

On Friday 01 March 2002 10:13 pm, Darren Ward wrote:

I for one have been distracted by trying to get RedHat 7.2 to do what
Mandrake 8.1 can do very easily - run KDevelop. (RedHat can install KDevelop
but then it doesn't find the #include <> files for KDE or Qt. (very helpful)).

I've sorted that, now KDevelop complains that it wants sgml2html (which is in
sgml-tools which needs Jade which I can't find on the CD's) and it still
complains about something called libz which isn't installed on the (working)
Mandrake installation.

Sounds like it is goodbye to RedHat and welcome back Mandrake!

The 'benefits' of running two distros suddenly escape me.

(Now might be a good time for those members who joined recently to talk about
why they joined and what they want to know from the LUG!)

:-)

--

Neil Williams