Re: [LUG] adsl and eclipse

On Sunday 24 February 2002 2:56 am, Simon Waters wrote:
Are Eclipse taking part in BT's Wires-only ADSL trial?

A supply your own ADSL router option, or is it a case of Eclipse
supplying this one on that trial. In which case they might be
open to suggestions for a known good Linux ADSL router....

 Simon, who knows too little about ADSL cause his exchange
doesn't

Neither does mine. Despite specifically checking this point with Pipex and
getting an express confirmation that their data was different to all the
other ADSL providers re. my postcode, they have now discovered that their
data is wrong and I cannot have ADSL. SEVERE (and expensive) Bummer.

Not impressed.

--

Neil Williams