Re: [LUG] CORNWALL PUB LUNCH - SUNDAY

Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:

Internet connections in germany are very poor, they are still on the sort of
system we had 1-2 years go, where you pay per month *and* for your phone
bill (and it's alot more than UK)... No such equivilent of smurftime, no
ADSL, and no 0800.  I'm just going to have to make sure i'm not here when
the phone bill arrives and the other half sees it!

Mind you, the whole of europe is still like this, and I don't see any sign
of ADSL'age in the near future here.

Liebe Theo,

ich habe ein freund wer arbeitet aus ECRC für ein bißchen....
err brain fade...

He is now in England, but said ADSL roll out was ahead of
England, certainly he had it in Munich, and for less money. Do
not abandon hope.

Simon