Re: [LUG] Open Source Day 27th April Exeter Uni -

Paul Sutton wrote:

Regarding what software is out there, you could highlight some and perhaps
provide a set of websites so people can browse the net for more information.

Something to do with Office software would also be a good idea,  I will have
a look for a contact at Sun Microsystems as they may be interested in doing
a presentations to promote Star office,  however it's not exactly open
source, any suggestions on who I could contact on this welcome.

Paul
ps

The promo poster coming along nicely,

How about contacting Sun about OpenOffice?

David Johnson.

--
Microsoft Tech Support: Windows? Oh it does that sometimes.