Re: [LUG] Advertising for Linux Freelancers

Steve Marvell wrote:

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 08:44:16PM +0000, Aaron Trevena wrote:

Try the perl monger lists, the lug lists and the freelancers list.

What's the freelancers list and where is it?

No idea but I found someone advertising for a PHP guru in West
Devon, on  freelancer.net (or maybe freelancers.net), I wrote
and asked if they wanted to give a presentation at an Open
Source event on their use of Open Source technology on the 27th
April.....

On the subject of which only Theo has been conned^W persuaded to
give a presentation from the D&CLUG so far.....

I'm expecting someone to volunteer to explain what a Beowolf
cluster is, and why you might want one, and have a look at
mine.....

Anyone care to explain what CPAN is and rough idea of what you
might expect it to do for you on the 27th?

Simon, looking for more direct business-y apps as well....