Re: [LUG] Apache: only serve documents a day or more old?

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 02:42:07PM +0000, Adrian Midgley wrote:

Its mod_age, and I knowcked it up in literaly 10 minutes, but I've
tested it for the last 20

<impressed>

Me too! I've not been able to knock up modules that quickly for some
time :) It's nice to see a fellow company director has the time to
keep his skills up.

It is an idea I am putting around, and as a proof of concept this is
is super.  So if people bite on it they might look for someone up to
speed with the code.

It shouldn't be too hard to knock the whole thing up. It doesn't sound
like it's too difficult to do.

Steve