Re: [LUG] NEWS: Other Linux User Groups in the area - An "OPEN SOURCE" day is promised!

On Sunday 20 January 2002 23:42, you wrote:
I foolishly promised to help organise another "Event" similar to
the last Linux day. Got Neil to agree to "Open Source" as the
brief rather than specifically Linux. Exeter University are
offering to accomodate us free this time, and in more luxurious
surroundings.

I wasnt aware the university had more luxorious surroundings! I wish they'd
inform us students :)

We'll be looking at a Saturday, during "term" time, toward late
spring.

Term finishes 15 march, starts again 22 April, narrows it down to

2nd March
9th March
27th April
4th May
11th May
18th May

South West Linux User Group

The South West Linux User Group had a meeting Saturday at the
Ylem Training Center (Near Dulverton). The meeting was well
attended (18+) and the hosts laid on a buffet style hot lunch.

With material for over 18's only, and food, it would be ;-)