Re: [LUG] Just Curious?

Drag and drop appeals if you have something to drag and drop! Rebekah wanted to
save the file direct to floppy. Even though I have explained that she is safer
saving the file on the hard disk (it is backed up), her experience with IT was
gained during her time a Cardiff Medical School, and thus floppies are what she
uses.

I didn't even mention mount points, I just showed her how to navigate to
/mnt/floppy using the file/save dialog box!

Cheers,
Matthew

Simon Waters <Simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 18/01/2002 11:13:25

Please respond to list@xxxxxxxxxxxx