Re: [LUG] Just Curious?

       I run a celeron 400Mhz, with a 2gb HDD, 52xCDROM, on-board sound and
graphics, a parrallel 100mb zip and a 56k v.90 external modem using RH 7.1.
I am thinking about updating to something a little better.  I notice a lot of
you run dual boot systems.  If I was to buy a new PC what do you think is the
best option for me, a dual boot with XP and red hat or something else?  I
would like to run windows just to run the odd bit of software and linux
forday to day stuff etc.  I am not really into programming or reconfigaration
or anything just linux a a nice and efficient operating system.  I get the
feeling XP is very system heavy and slow and takes over your PC!!
       Answers on a post card, a prize for the winner!!
Jody.