From: "lee quick" <leequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 11 January 2002 22:23
Subject: [LUG] suse 7.3?

Hi guys and gals!

has anyone in the group had a crack at suse 7.3 professional?

managed to install after a couple of reboots but having major snags with
nvidia kernel/GLX drivers , both sax2 and yast2 lock when probing the
card!
and manual editing of Xconfig file really makes suse sulk.

whilst im on the subject of yast2 is there anyway of toning down its
hand holding as
it seems to try too hard on my behalf :)  a very windowsy trait if i
ever saw one!

cheers,

lee