Re: [LUG] Wanting to really put an effort to learn Linux properl

I'll stand up and say "Redhat for newbies, Debian for pros".
In what way for pros rather than redhat, mandrake, etc?

This is something I wonder about too, I would say that you need a greater
understanding of Linux to be able to use debian than say Red Hat or
Mandrake, but I'd like to think I'm fairly well versed by now and still
use Red Hat the majority of the time, have 1 debian installation and then
theres Solaris etc :)

Alex