Re: [LUG] Wanting to really put an effort to learn Linux properl

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 02:44:22PM -0000, Chris Edwards wrote:

I have used Redhat and Suse, and now would like to try Debian but am not
sure how best to obtain a copy. I am a modem user so downloading would be
impractical, but if anyone can supply me with the cds that would be great.

Easy peasy:

http://www.linuxemporium.co.uk/cheap.html#Free

"Please note again - the CDs are free but delivery isn't. "

https://shop.linuxemporium.co.uk/orderform.html

[details details]

Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 r4 non-US single CD        0.00
Postage                                         1.50

Charge  1.50

[card detail]

Arrived the next day for me.

Steve