RE: [LUG] [OT] Sun bargains! & firewalls

Non ~UX content:
{
Correct. Once they acknowledge/confirm a sale, you're laughing. If they then
refuse, you can get an order of specific
performance issued against 'em; and/or press your credit card issuer.

The precedent is Parmaceutical Society of Great Britain v Boots Cash
Chemists (Southern) Ltd. (1953).
}

UX content:
{
I'm trying to set-up a firewall for the impending rollout of ADSL in
Penzance. Can anyone point me to a good resource for firewall config in
SuSe?? - or should I be using IPchains etc.,
}

Well i used a utility called EasyTables, uses iptables, very easy to setup
very powerfull, to the point of not leting you log in locally if you get
it wrong !! (oops) If you want more info, or a copy of EasyTables i can
provide if needed

Neil