[LUG] Eurobell & Internet services. (Off topic)

Kev wrote previously: PS - i see you're at eurobell - any news RE cable
modems - whenever i've
asked eurobell they've always said 'not yet - don't know when'.

Well......Eurobell were taken over by telewest (big in Bristol) and are soon
supposed to be bringing Broadband services to the area. They'll be changing
theitr name to Telewest Broadband.

It will include TV,internet,email & telephone via a box like sky digital
blah blah blah.

"Eventually" my latest 20/20 book says it will be rolled out acroos the
whole Eurobell area.

I've always been miffed that all the internet surftime packages are only
available to BT customers but Surf Unlimited will also be launched next
year.

A little off topic but linux connections work well with eurobell & at long
last I might be able to stay on without worrying instead of using Pray(I
won't be hacked) Oh Well !

Ray Smith.