Re: [LUG] OSS in Gov favourable policy in draft for consultation

Adrian Midgley wrote:

> http://www.info4local.gov.uk/searchreport.asp?id=4552&heading=e-mail+alert
>
> I think this is good, go get both .pdf files - if you grab the Word version
> even if you open it in soffice it'll look as though Word is in favour.

Neither download here - odd the other report mentioned on the
imapct of OSS downloads fine.

The Impact report claims near zero pentration for OSS solutions
in the market - about that point I stopped reading - I mean if
your analysts don't know their market share figures......

Was the other report any better?