Re: [LUG] Broadband....

On Sat 01 Dec, Andrew Pearce wrote:

> [...]
I cannot say about Eclipse/Linux knowledge however I have always found
Eclipse (especially Mr. Mike Gilbert) to be most helpful with the
RISCOS, MAC and Windross in the Primary School system where my wife
teaches.
Best regards
Bernard.

> also,  do you have the home version with the USB modem - or the business
> option with the router,
>
> thanks again,
>
> kev
>
> I'm using btopenworld business customer but still using the USB thing,
> service
> is okay,   as you probably know bto support wont help with any linux
> problems.
>
> Andrew
>
>From Bernard.
My experience with btinternet (now rebadged btopenworld) is that URLs
and Emails are transported very quickly but Newsgroups are extremely
slow, 2 articles per minute.

It seems that BT is only aware of M$IE and Netsc(r)ape.
Best regards
Bernard.

> --
>

>From Bernard.
My system RISCOS, with an interest in LINUX.
Minimal subscriber to the Bill Gates pension fund.
--
If you can read this thank your teacher.
(1) Bernard.Sheppee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx	(2) Bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx