Re: [LUG] EMail Clients...

Staroffice for email cos i can import all my contacts from gnucard - or
export them - and it has a built in web browser so it's easy to access
the links in emails.

I think opera is the best browser - but use netscape if i need java -
i.e. Online banking

kev

On 11/27/01, 11:58:17 PM, Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote regarding
[LUG] EMail Clients...: