[LUG] Job vacancy at Paignton college

Hi

Paignton Community college require a IT technician,

Full time - all year round but initially for 1 year,  start jan 2002

Details at

http://www.firstopforjobs.devon.gov.uk/firstop/torbay/education_services/ft1
0466.html

Not sure if any one is interested,  I am not sure what they mean by well
qualified when the salary is £13,764 to £15,342,

quick job description is to maintain and develop the college NT network,
perhaps by develop it could be upraded to Linux and save the college money a
big selling point for people with Linux skills I think,  Must also be able
to work with people of all ages,

If the above link does not work goto

www.devon-cc.gov.uk,  click on jobs,  the on 26/11/2001,  and look under
edcation services, torbay council and it should be there.

Good luck.  Hope this is helpful for anyone looking for employment.  I work
at the college and am hoping to get a job as a LSA,