[LUG] New Toys.....

I am thinking of getting a small(ish) upgrade for my PC..

1) Extra 256MB RAM
2)
http://www.novatech.co.uk/Novatech/SpecPage.html?parameters=stockcode=YAM-21
00VK' (CD-RW Drive)

I am still waiting on BT Fixing my phone line (keeps going dead, very nosy)
after having it installed for less than a week, they can't get an engineer
here till Monday, can I get compensation from them for this ???

Also still waiting on BT also ADSL'ing my exchange.. wonder when that'll
be... *starts dreaming...*

Anyway, I'll let you all back to the other ramblings.. sorry emails of the
other LUG members....

Neil