Re: Broadband Cornwall (RE: [LUG] hello)

> Sorry to disagree but Threemilestone hasnt got its own exchange, there's
> a bt depot on the industrial estate but this is for engineering staff /
> vehicle storage.
> The nearest exchanges to there are the truro exchange (22,23,24,25,26,27
> numbers),  then the 3 waters exchange, which serves  the 56 numbers.
>
> Andrew
>
> --

Yeah, thats right, but Threemilestone does do some of the switching. And
every morning I see a flock of engineers all going off to their jobs. I
go past there every day on my way to work. (Lucky me). Sometimes you'll
nearly get driven off the road by the ones with the bigger vans!

--

                      .--.