Re: Broadband Cornwall (RE: [LUG] hello)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig" <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2001 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: Broadband Cornwall (RE: [LUG] hello)
> Actually, there is an exchange in Threemilestone. I have been told
> though that the truro exchanges are about full, which is okay if you
> only want analogue lines. We were told that our salesmen could not order
> any more ISDN2's due to lack of room. You'd think a huge company like
> that would keep on top of capacity's but obviously not down here in
> Cornwall. You'd probably be waiting months to get it installed anyway
> the way things are right now. It took them weeks and weeks to install
> Primary rate for us a little while back. Good ol' BT eh.

Sorry to disagree but Threemilestone hasnt got its own exchange, there's
a bt depot on the industrial estate but this is for engineering staff /
vehicle storage.
The nearest exchanges to there are the truro exchange (22,23,24,25,26,27
numbers),  then the 3 waters exchange, which serves  the 56 numbers.

Andrew