Re: [LUG] microfud

lee lineone wrote:

> Ahh BT! I had this problem. The snags are exacerbated by the fact of living
> in cornwall! I had a internet connection which used the 0808 stlye numbers

The article referred to ANYTIME, which I don't think is a FRIACO
product, but a totally different charging scheme.

So you had a similar, but totally unrelated experience with BT
*8-)

BT probably wouldn't be advertising the FRIACO services as they
make more money on the G4 services. So you might get cheaper
access if 0844 numbers work for you.

Is there irony in Cornwall having lousy telecoms as well as that
big place in the middle of the Lizard Peninsula.

	Simon
--
Are you using the Internet to best effect ? www.eighth-layer.com
Tel: +44(0)1395 232769      ICQ: 116952768