Re: [LUG] LUG upgrade - members area

On Sunday 23 September 2001 10:53 pm, you wrote:
> hyperlinks don't work for me in windows/Netscape :-(
>
> 'ooroo

Trying to do too much, that's the problem. The page is back to the original
format and the members area amended to suit - I tried to put too much into
the page using CSS. I tested in Netscape 6 but (of course) that's got less
CSS bugs than Netscape 4. Konqueror got confused too, so I'll stick to the
simple format. (KISS).

Sorry 'bout that.

--

Neil Williams