Re: [LUG] Windows animosity.

Hi

Good point regarding the comments on Microsoft,  as I am guilty,  I made the
comment Windozzzze because it just sits there while booting,  something to
do with a network card,  while linux just ignores it and carries on,  ( I am
not sure if this would be different if the network card was set up
properly).  hence it boots faster.  I did also comment that having partly
switched to icewm from kde, post login is faster i.e from pressing ok to
being able to do something.

Hope these comments are useful

Paul