[LUG] Way out of my depth now

This is getting a bit strange, and I have no idea what's going on, here's
what I have so far...

using traceroute on www.nationwide.co.uk, it gets to 194.73.0.77 (BT) and
then gives me * forever. When I did the before (in DOS) it stopped at
195.89.251.154 (Insnet). I have checked for stupid things like DOS and Linux
giving different answers but this is not the case.

If it gives me different answers does that suggest a fault at my end?
Eclipse told to wait until the routers were fixed, I connected tech support
at Insnet who reckon all is well. I will run traceroute agian tomorrow
(saturday) to see what happens.

Blimey and all I wanted to do was e-banking ;)

--
Tom Laithwaite
tomlai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx