[LUG] Tux Badge & Plymouth Library

Thanks for my great tux badge. I've stuck mine on my monitor 'cause my box
is on the floor under my desk.

Looks real cute. Everyone says "What's that ?"  :-O

Plymouth Library have got some books in .

Linux Programming for Dummies (Shell programming)

Everyday Linux (General usage including stuff on star office & the Gimp)

and The Open source Revolution all about the early days of Gnu/Open
source/Linux etc.etc.
This book is really good, the author has interviewed Eric Raymond, Richard
Stallman, Alan Cox & others including the people who started
RH,Caldera,Walnut Creek, KDE,Gnome, Ximian & loads more.
Fascinating; absolutely fascinating.

Don't look for them yet because I've got them all, ha ha !

Ray