From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of TREVATXTAL@xxxxxxx
Sent: 01 September 2001 09:52
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] Greetings from a newbie

I joined the group a couple of weeks ago, and have been reading the list with
great interest.
It appears that there are some bright members in the group, I look forward to
conversing with them in due course.
My first Linux instal was S.u.S.E 6.1 it served me well for a year, then
Redhat 7 not so good, so I am awaiting S.u.S.E 7.2 pro to arrive for my
birthday so I may be after some help if I have problems.
I Live in Brixham aged 50+
Long Live Linux
Trevor

Lynx friendly