RE: [LUG] Strange yet true

>No firewall/packet filter in the way blocking inbound traffic? I
>know I
>blocked a few things when I put in ipchains initially :-) Anything
>in any
>log files?

I flushed my rules, no difference; then commented everything from the
start script and restarted, no difference.
There weren't many rules to start with, only those to prevent inbound
connections on ppp0, and some that I was playing with. Nothing that
would stop me receiving certain data on port 80 from certain British
sites. I will E-mail Eclipse and see if they can throw any light on
this :)

Thanks for your help,

-- Tom Laithwaite, tomlai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx