[LUG] telephone directory software

Hi

can anyone remember the name of the software which you can get which allows
you to search for people,  I think it was on the cover cd of a magazine
recently but I can't remember what it was called,  At the time I could not
afford the magazine and by the time I got paid it was off the shelf.   It's
around 14.99 I think and has millions of names with it,  it allows to search
by region,  name, postcode and other things.

thanks

Paul