[LUG] update

Following an unprecedented response, the stickers are now all
accounted for - I'll stick them in the post tonight.

On another matter, Alex has recently complained about Red Hat a bit
here.  I must say, I lent a CD to a friend of mine recently to
play with who phoned me up to say it didn't work.  Predictably, I
ended up going round to have a look and the error message was that
you needed >32mb to run the install program!  (low spec computer).
Text install worked fine, but I was reminded of recent comments.

I am undecided about any of this, but there is currently (as ever)
someone trouncing RH7.1 on USENET:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&th=69b14d049ffeded5,91&;
rnum=1&selm=2t01otk245dfagf0f3g9vhck8v93hk7u95%404ax.com

(to look at through Google). With a lot of the points you can guess
what he has done and pass it off as rtfm, but it entertained me
nonetheless.  MB.