[LUG] bored

With all this chit-chat about network admin, firewalls, clustering
and all kinds clever tips and tricks it sometimes seems that we have
forgotten what computing is all about.

I am, of course, talking about stickers.

>From a Bristol connection, I have acquired a handful of 'Tux' PC
badges (they go in the square hole that usually has an 'Intel Inside'
sticker in it).

Having tarted up my two machines and Mrs. Browning's laptop, the
leftovers are up for grabs.  I've got about fifteen of them, anyone
can email me if they want one.