Re: [LUG] Fish and Chips in Dawlish

morgad wrote:

> provisional me-too (if i finish work in time.)
>
> whereabouts in dawlish is the cybercafe ??

Great.... but don't ask difficult questions.

Call me a radical thrill seeker but I wouldn't have arranged it
if I'd been to the Internet Cafe - so I'm betting on finding it
the hard way.

Okay so system administration and consultancy isn't exactly a
thrill seekers career - perhaps I should change direction - Lion
Taming? Perhaps I should try easy steps and go to Windows 2000
administration first - imagine the excitement of coming into
work wondering what dreadful systems decay will have occured.

My HP-UX box in the East of England hasn't even spat out an
Oracle error message since it's last patching session and reboot
on April 29th - I logged in the other day to check the
"grepping" of the alert log was still working - where is the
drama, the excitement ?!

	Simon

PS: The D&C LUG archive should have the address details, URL's,
etc etc.
--
Are you using the Internet to best effect ? www.eighth-layer.com
Tel: +44(0)1395 232769      ICQ: 116952768