[LUG] Paignton Library + Pdf file creator

Hi

I have now added the Linux security pdf file printout to the folder in
Paignton Library, it's two page.  I will try and add more Linux stuff as
there is some space left,

One other item

This months issue of PC Plus has PDF factory which allows you to export
files to pdf format,  I tried it with the fineprint website and it looks
good.  UK price is £28 from software partners,  or check out
www.fineprint.com for more details and links to local suppliers.

The trial version just sticks a tag at the end with created by pdf factory
trial version along with their website and the date (I think).

hope this helps

Paul