[LUG] Wyse60 Emulation

Hi all,

Re my earlier thread for terminal access to a remote system via modem.

I have found that GTelnet supports the Wyse60 display emulation (not sure
about the key mappings). Is there a way of getting GTelnet (which I think is
only a pretty front for the telnet application) to talk to the modem? I have
tried connecting to ttyS0 with no success.

Regards

Mark
--
For information on Newquay, Cornwall, and the surrounding area:
http://www.Newquay-Plus.co.uk