Re: [LUG] rant about mail clients

On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 10:25, Jon Lawrence wrote:
> Another thing that evolution doesn't support is inline GPG signatures.
> It is registered as a bug but the developers say it may never be fixed -
> damn them.

Well, it used to be supported in earlier versions of evolution, IIRC,
but got taken out in the more recent versions.

Oh and steve, yes mutt is very nice, and very easy to use for a
command-line (menu driven?) client.

Juat as a matter of interest, how many people who use gui clients
normally have got the commandline equivalents set up as well, just in
case? Personally I have got two usenet clients, which are actually my
main usenet clients I don't use Pan very often, a mail client an IRC
client and a text based web-browser all set up so I can do most things
that I do in gnome from the commandline.

--
James
jamesk[at]beeb[dot]net

"Where are you? There you are! There you are! I see you." (Amis, B5)