Re: [LUG] Tom Dick and Harry - a big secret?

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:31:58 +0100
Simon Waters <Simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> John Horne wrote:
> >

> Any recommendations for mail clients supporting IMAP, LDAP,
> and GnuPG considered.... Since everything is now in standard
> protocols switching mail clients should be easy.

Hello,

I use GnuPG from within sylpheed, <http://sylpheed.good-day.net>,
(although not often, only when security is necessary).
The GnuPG support is still in beta, but as an email client I've
not seen anything better. Since the most recent release, 0.5.0pre1,
it has IMAP support. LDAP is still missing at present, but if anyone
wants to contribute there's a patch page <http://www.teledix.net/sylpheed>
and a hacking branch, which has several extra features:
<http://sylpheed-claws.sourceforge.net>.

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001  20:32:37 EDT
RedPatriotUK@xxxxxxx wrote:
> As you know Jason (not many others know this) but i am forced to use Windoze

Its obvious form your mail header:
So I would suspect that more people know than you're aware of !!

best regards

Paul