Re: [LUG] toners

The spammer in question is not a member of the list and therefore will not
have read your mail(s).  Everyone who is subscribed to the list will have
(as they will be able to read this mail).

The list is set up so that each mail send out has a reply-to address added
to it for the address list@xxxxxxxxxxxx in order to encourage
discussuion.

IMHO, as a rule of thumb replying to spam geneally only serves to prove to
the spammer that the address they sent to exists and in this case could
add your address to their spam list as well as that of the lug mailing
list.

Myself and Pete now think we have that domain site-badded on both servers.

Alex.