Re: [LUG] Useful IT courses

Really?

Can we have a show of hands then or something (actually going to a
company  and saying 'here are x amount of people that want to pay to
do your course'  might inspire some assistance).  I suppose I could
ask around UoP to see if there is any chance of using facilities
while all the students go back to Bristol to hang around the village
for the summer.  (I already know of one other interested to that is
three so far, I reckon).