From: "Jason Mepham" <j.mepham@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <lug-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 03 June 2001 19:03
Subject: [LUG] Tom Dick Harry

Just to keep you up to speed, I have now bewen able to connect Tom Dick
and Harry together.  I am still ata loss for a CD drive and softweare to
run on the cluster.  Those that are interested who wish to assist/ or
see what I am doing wnat to contact me they can directly at

j.mepham@xxxxxxxxxx

thanks

ps  I still cannot send mail unless I am in root.  I have tried adduser
and useradd but to no avail.  any other suggestions???

Yes I would like the clustering cdrom , or certainly a copy of it. As for the mother boards I think I could only use the ram from it. Tom Dick and Harry are Pentiums. But thanks all the same. If however you know more about this than I do then I'm all ears, particularly if the motherboard can be used some way.

I am interested in getting in contact with anyone who wants to give me a hand with them. I tried recently to contact someone who had a 4x cd drive but Ive not heard anything back, perhaps i'll try again.

I am in Plymouth as most know, but you can contact me on 07703 187097, leave a message if I dont answer and i'll get back to you

many thanks.

ps does any one in the lug think that I need to make the hardrives slaves tto the master or can they all be masters???
thanks