[LUG] old LDP printouts

Hi

I have a collection of old LDP documents that I have printed out,  I have
decided to donate to Paignton Library partly because I don't really need
them and they are of more use there than just sitting on a shelf.

A few questions,  has anyone in the group got experience of approaching
library staff for this purpose and basically convincing them that this is
perfectly legal,  as the documetns are part of the Linux documentation
project.?
As I would like some advice on this.  I tried to donate some Linux cd's ages
ago but they are very concerend about copyright,  even though I said this
was legal.

I have bound all these in to 1 a4 lever arch file,  and once I have a decent
front cover etc,  it will look really nice.   I will also include the Suse
and RHL leaflets I have from the LDE and will also put some a list of useful
web sites relating to linux.

I would be grateful for any advice on how to do this.  If this does not
work, then perhaps group members would like it for them selves or their
college / university library,

paul