RE: [LUG] Linux Expo 2001

> Sorry, we regret that we cannot accommodate Students or Under 18's

That didn't stop me last year :-)  Make up a fictitious company name.

Oh - and if you can, give them an e-mail address that you can easily get rid
of.  You *WILL* get e-mail and postal spam from both the organisers and the
"selected parties" who they sell their damn mailing lists to.

If you're really unlucky they'll phone you too.

J. (Telemarketers! Gah!)

--
Jon Still                               E-mail: jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx
System Administrator                    Web: