[LUG] The D&C Lug has a new home!

The Devon & Cornwall LUG has a new home, with an improved version of the
website on it!

The new website address is:  http://www.dclug.org.uk.  Its improved and
much more browser compatible thanks to Neil sorting out Aaron and My dodgy
html that we hacked up back at the LUG launch.

It is also now carrying the slides from the LDE presentations, for those
that missed them.

The mailing list also has a new home.  You should now send to the mailing
list at list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The old termisoc.org addresses will continue to work for the moment for
compatiblity's sake.

Hurrah!

Alex.