RE: [LUG] post message

Not all zip drives use the imm driver - mine uses the ppa driver.

So try this too (as root):

  mkdir /mnt/zip
  /sbin/modprobe ppa
  mount /dev/sda4 /mnt/zip

Failing that, try:

  dmesg|more

and look for any messages relating to the parallel port.

Cheers,
J.

--
Jon Still                               E-mail: jon@xxxxxxxxxxx