RE: [LUG] ISDN Monitoring

On 11-Oct-00 at 14:46:37 Simon Waters wrote:
> Roll on "surf time" - is it true it isn't yet available on some key
> exchanges in the region?

Yes. This was discussed a bit with the Bristol lug recently. I looked into
surf-time myself but the Plymouth exchange (manadon/crownhill?) doesn't
support it yet. I gather from the BT site that it was intended to have the
UK mostly covered by the Summer this year, but it is now expected to be by
November. Things may have changed again of course.

John.

E-mail: jhorne at plymouth.ac.uk