Re: [LUG] D&C LUG Administration

On 18-Sep-00 at 09:13:55 Simon Waters wrote:
> When will Plymouth Poly get it's freshers sorted out?

POLY!?! We've been a University for some time now! Okay, so this place gets
called a few other names - by me included - but there are no more
Polytechincs.

Freshers start this week, and we (in the Computing Service) expect it to
last for the next couple of weeks at best. Some years it just goes on and on
and on and on...:-(

John.

E-mail: jhorne at plymouth.ac.uk