[LUG] Training Courses with Randal L Shwartz (fwd)

anybody who wants training with one of Perl & O Reilly's  most famous
authors this summer please read.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 23:57:34 +0100
From: 'Dave Cross' <dave at dave.org.uk>
To: yapc-europe at lists.dircon.co.uk, london-list at happyfunball.pm.org
Subject: Training Courses for Randal

I've just got this message in from Stonehenge. Can you please forward
it to any relevant mailing lists (Linux User Groups, Perl Mongers Groups,
that kind of thing). I don't know how serious they are, but it seems that if
we don't arrange training for Randal in the next few days, he might not be
able to come to the conference.

Dave...

----- Forwarded message from "Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc.
" <vanessa at stonehenge.com> -----

Dave,

Please post the announcement below on the mailing lists you
wrote about above, as soon as possible.  I realize that this very late, but
we are trying everything we can to get Randal over there.  We need to have
any courses Randal is going to teach confirmed by Wednesday, August 9, 2000,
3:00 p.m., U.S.A. Pacific Cost Standard Time.
Thanks for all your help.  We really appreciate it.

Vanessa Wood
vanessa at stonehenge.com <mailto:vanessa at stonehenge.com>

Subject: Randal Schwartz - coming to your town (perhaps)!

Randal is currently planning on attending and presenting at YAPC::Europe
September 22-25, 2000.  Randal had also planned on presenting a week of
on-site training at a major corporation in the Netherlands prior to
YAPC::Europe, as a means of paying for the trip over and back from the
States, and justifying the jet lag.  However, this has now fallen through.

This now puts the *entire* trip at risk, including Randal's YAPC
presence.  We need your help!

If you could use a day or week of Randal's training during the week of
September 11-15, 2000, please contact Patty, at patty at stonehenge.com by
August 9, 2000, 3:00 p.m., United States of America, Pacific Coast Standard
Time.

Information about our off-the-shelf trainings are available at
<http://PerlTraining.Stonehenge.com>,
or you could also request a
custom training or perhaps a code-review day or half day.

----- End forwarded message -----