RE: [LUG] LUG Poster

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, John Horne wrote:
> If he suggested it then I guess I'd have to ask why? Personally I think it
> looks fine, but if there's a good reason - and I'm no graphic designer :-) -
> then I'd go with his advice.

I did some work alongside with a graphic designer, before my plans went in
different directions (Ie University!)

The advice given by the Mex's friend is quite correct - a sans serif font
(Fonts like Arial) are better to use than a serif font (Fonts like Times
New Roman.)  Also sans serif fonts are supposed to be easier to read -
something I personally dont agree with.

How about you try a version usings a sans serif font and see what it comes
out like?

Peter Hatton
E-mail:  bramley at termisoc.org
Webpage: http://www.termisoc.org/~bramley
PGP Fingerprint: 1558 65D7 C77E 5DB3 CD8E 70CF 56DF 2DBC 40DB 06EC