RE: [LUG] Xfree86 4.0

Just as a BTW I thought that I'd better introduce myself. :)

My name is Jed Farr and I live in Exmouth. I work for a mostly-MS-using
internet company based near Exeter airport.

I have been using Linux for around 5 years, mostly for network stuff, but
now, thanks to my job, I have the opportunity of trying it out as an j2ee
development/deployment platform.

Now for some q's

Does anyone know of a good open source helpdesk/ticketing system? I have
seen quite a few (on freshmeat), but I have yet to find any recommendations.

Finally, just as a straw poll - which mail servers are people using. We use
sendmail.

Regards,

Jed.

Jed Farr
jedf at alextra.com <mailto:jedf at alextra.com>
http://www.alextra.com

Alextra Ltd, Unit 7, Newbery Centre, Airport Business Park, Exeter UK. EX5
2UL
Tel +1 800 789 7515 Direct +44 (0)1392 440338   Fax: +1 281 754 4333