From: Alex Charrett [mailto:chas at termisoc.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 11:57 AM
To: lug-list at area51.termisoc.org
Subject: Re: [LUG] fetchmail & samba

 On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, RuS wrote:

> hmm....am I the only one who uses purely Linux - with not a single
> micro$not product in sight?

I sometimes don't run any MS stuff, and do other times.  I play games and
the game support under Linux is pretty abysmal.

MS software (imho) does have its place in today's computing world if only
for the lack of alternatives.

-=-=-Alex Charrett-=-=-
		SMS: chas at termisoc.org subject:SMS
Mail:   chas at termisoc.org		Web: http://www.termisoc.org/~chas/