[LUG] ICQ - from Paul

Hi,  I have just got a copy of ICQ for windows and my number is

I am not sure how to use the software yet but I will figure it out over the next few days,  then I will try and do the same for the Linux version,  I have just started to learn C programming.

If anyone else wants to send me their ICQ number or contact information they can as I am generally on the net sometime between 6pm and 11pm for about half and hour to 1 hour (to keep costs down).

Lynx friendly